Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,i am new to the brute force community so i am not to familiar with the wheeler yet, but i have a 2012 brute force and i need to change the stator, i am wondering how difficult this is or if any of you have a service manual for this or know where i could get one, i have been looking but haven't had very much luck. Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
13,702 Posts
Hi,i am new to the brute force community so i am not to familiar with the wheeler yet, but i have a 2012 brute force and i need to change the stator, i am wondering how difficult this is or if any of you have a service manual for this or know where i could get one, i have been looking but haven't had very much luck. Thanks in advance!
Welcome to BC. Came to the right place. We just happen to have some free service manuals, and we do have one for the 12-14. Look in "Brute Talk", there is a sticky called "Places to get stuff" the last post on the first page has the manuals.

Not too tough. Much like the older models. Will have to consider the water pump seals I believe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Where are the manuals for the placement of the stator?
Welcome to BC. Came to the right place. We just happen to have some free service manuals, and we do have one for the 12-14. Look in "Brute Talk", there is a sticky called "Places to get stuff" the last post on the first page has the manuals.

Not too tough. Much like the older models. Will have to consider the water pump seals I believe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts