Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Guys here it is! Nut up and start signin up! First weekend of MAY is gonna be da date. I'll be outta town first part dat week but will be back and loadin up Thursday night to go down there first thin Friday morn. Pickin up groceries, beer, ammo, gas, and ckin my Medic kit. First 40 to sign up and send in their money get a bunk in da house with three showers, three tolets, A/C, TV, card table. etc..etc.. Cooks will show up around noon Friday and have supper ready Friday night. Breakfast, lunch and Supper on Sat. and breakfast and lunch on Sun. All you can eat. And these ladies know what they be doin!!! Just ask riders from last years event. $40 bucks will get you livin quarters and meals for the weekend! Can't beat dat wid a stick. One good meal out can cost ya that. Bring an extra can o gas. We put in a little over 100 miles last ride... and we loved every min of it. Any questions, just ask, Had a good groop show up last year and wuz too much fun. Lets make it bigger this year. Got a bigger bunch of locals wantin to participate this yar but wanna hold as many bunk house spots for my net buddies as possible, so don't hold out long. spots will fill fast. soon as you travelin guys sort out whoz comin i'll open the rest da bunks to da locals. They could sleep at home but some need to get away from tha wives.... Oh Yeah, WHOOO-DAAAATTTTTT........:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
187 Posts
May First I have to go to a wedding. Or are you talking may 7,8,9????

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Wish it was not so far away, otherwise I would be there. Just too long a drive and I am already planning to be off work for a week in July (cruise to the Caribean!) and cannot get anymore time off at this point.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Under stand the distance thing. I want to go to the dunes wid the big ride coming up but its 36hrs one way!!!
NMKAWIERIDER, Try hard. I'm savin a spot and case for ya... Don't have sponsor commitment yet but last year we had a kolphin sponsor givin a whole truck load of stuff away and a ATV sponsor here on the site givin away long and short sleeve bad-azz shirts away... Will know more about that before too long.
BassMaster. Tell me again where in North Florida you are. I drive to Destin in about 7.5 to 8 hrs every summer. May not be as far as you think ....
Skip nay, Yeah I'm talking bout Labor day weekend, 1,2,and 3rd. I figured I'd get a bigger group being on a Holiday weekend where lots will be off already. If Nobody signs up I may have to move it. Can't go earlier with out messin up the turkey hunters in the camp. The later we hold it, the hotter, drier and more mosquitoes we'll see. It was just right last year....Some in shorts, jeans, No sweatin unless we stopped and had to get real physical gettin someone unstuck out in the sun. Most the weekend it was cloudy and even got a couple showers, didn't last long but just enough to keep it cool.

Don't be skart! Just a little bit a gas and bring yo azz. Gonna ramp it up a notch. Talkin to a couple stippers I use to date to see what they got up that weekend....

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I couldn't afford the gas to drive that far, plus I've already got a planned weekend off. WALMART wouldn't like it much if I requested another one off, especially a holiday.

Oh and I'm 6 hours EAST of Destin in St. Augustine. Google's telling me 881 miles (15 hours) to Magnolia...

·
Registered
187 Posts
That isn't labor day weekend!!! Labor day weekend is in September not May

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whateveerrrrr.. It might be valintines day or columbuds day. Its the first weekend in MAY! 1,2,3... You wont member after a few hrs here anyway... Come on Down!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Get a buddy to clock in and out for you for a couple days... They so big they never miss you. Got a buddy ain't been to work in 3 months and still gettin his check...

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anybody heard anything from SailorGriz, Big P, or Gator Tom lately. They be needin to sign up... Metal man, where you at?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey Slum, can you send me more info please of where it is and how to get there? Got like an addy near by? Also count me as 2 if you don't mind. Cheaper on gas for 2 then 1. But if my friend backs out I will be coming!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Anyone from me to the place want or needs a ride? Or anyone else near me or passer by? Don't be afraid I got room for 6, comfortably 5 and sleeping room for 4!!! Got an 18 foot trailer so towing isn't a problem...

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Most excellent! Here are GPS co-ordanates. ( 33.114477,-93.032849 ) Copy and past these coordanates into the goggle block and hit search. It will pop right up... I got 40 bunks in the house so you don't have to bring sleeping quarters if it helps. Just drag a trailer down with yer brutes and be ready to have some fun.... and what the hell is a addy?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Most excellent! Here are GPS co-ordanates. ( 33.114477,-93.032849 ) Copy and past these coordanates into the goggle block and hit search. It will pop right up... I got 40 bunks in the house so you don't have to bring sleeping quarters if it helps. Just drag a trailer down with yer brutes and be ready to have some fun.... and what the hell is a addy?
Thank you!!! Addy stands for address

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well hell yeah! We may ride some too! Bringin both boys this time or just T-Bone again? Glad ya'll are comin! Be good to see ya again... May have some them TV show and magazine guru's here this time. So bring ur purty clothes and trim that face hair up some. won't be so scragly....

Bring yore banner too. And any thing you be wantin to spread round for avertizin....

You get a price for back shoes on 02 450 griz.? Smokinstiedge dun run my back basket into peaces. He gotta get shoes or i'm gonna put a apple on his head and practice with my .22.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Ok guys, if ya didn't come last year, you don't know what you're missing. Slumlord has some of the best riding trails that I have ever been on. Thousands of acres to ride, smooth trails, rough trails, woods, powerlines, swamps, you name it, it's there! Myself & the other Tennessee boys will be cooking BBQ again for the Friday night eating. I never brag, but we can cook with the best of um. Ok, I'm damn good!!!! Ask anyone that was there last year. Check the SS ATV Plus forum for free stuff that I will be bringing.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The BBQ was absolutely TOP NOTCH last year. The camp cooks added all the sides to go along wid the Tenn. done up hog. It wuz slap yo mama twice good and then lic yo fingers. I ate till I likta popped. Then went back to drinkin...Dat durn MUDLIFT be knowin what he doin!!!FO SHO!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts