Kawasaki Brute Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am stumped here. I have a 2010 brute force that turned off one day and next day wouldn't start. My friend has the identical 2010 brute force that we used for a donor. I tried the kill switch swap, key switch swap, voltage regulator swap. have power to both coils with key on. The neutral light and reverse light don't light up on the dash. It cranks over no problem just won't start. If i jump the fuel pump relay the pump comes on (its been replaced as well). All 4 relays and roll over switch were swapped as well. Crank sensor has correct resistance and correct a/c voltage when cranking. I replaced the stator which is separate from the crank sensor and still no start. I swapped the2 ecu's under the seat and still same issue. Fuses all good power thru each of them . I am stumped. any help is appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
1,293 Posts
I just replied to the PM you sent.

Did you try swapping the batteries? A weak battery can cause issues. Might be enough to crank but not enough to create a spark. Might seem silly, but I've encountered similar issues with a weak battery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts