Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

09 Brute Force 750I screen and lights come on but nothing happens

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  09750brute 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! new member here. I just got this Brute Force a few months ago. It has run fine. I have serviced the bike with new everything. It sat for a little bit outside on a trailer. (use it at our hunting property here in Virginia). We got a bigger trailer to hall both bikes on at the same time. Went to go start it and the screen lights up. The neutral light is lit up green. hit the start button one time and the starter hit off once and stopped and has not worked since. The lights on the dash do not dim when the button is hit. ( Replaced the battery thinking that was it but not it) When I turn the key on I don't hear the fuel pump or anything. to my knowledge this machine is bone stock. Getting power to the starter solenoid but doesn't seem to be leaving from there. I have one coming. But looking for possible tips on what else to check if that's not it. There is no winch or anything on this bike. Anything else I can check in the mean time?

#3 ·
Thank you for the advice. I wound up unplugging everything under the seat and cleaning it and packing with electric grease. Still didn’t seem to fix it. Chased the power switch to the plug. Unplugged there and cleaned everything and packed with electric grease. Fired up first hit of the button. Believe it starts better now then before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.