Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I saw a Can-am 800 in my future, but after my local kawasaki/honda dealer called and I told him what I was planning on getting on getting the 800 and he asked what it would take to get me away from the 800 and on a 750i and I said work on the price some and thats when he come back and said I can get a red or green brute for only 6575 w/o taxes. That has got my wheels turning in my head, to me thats an awesome deal for a bike of that caliber. Can anyone who owns a 07 750i tell me has everything from previous years been fixed? Tie rods, hard steering, not a very good riding quad, etc. Thanks guys

·
Registered
64 Posts
My 07 Brute handles much better than my 05 did with the exact same tires (27" Bighorns). The steering is much easier and the turning radius much tighter.
The've made some other minor tweaks that do improve the quad, but most people won't notice. The Buss Connector issue is gone as they have completely changed this part of the harness.

You will be very happy with on 07 Brute.

·
Registered
31 Posts
<div class='quotetop'></div>
Originally posted by Chevync20
I thought I saw a Can-am 800 in my future, but after my local kawasaki/honda dealer called and I told him what I was planning on getting on getting the 800 and he asked what it would take to get me away from the 800 and on a 750i and I said work on the price some and thats when he come back and said I can get a red or green brute for only 6575 w/o taxes. That has got my wheels turning in my head, to me thats an awesome deal for a bike of that caliber. Can anyone who owns a 07 750i tell me has everything from previous years been fixed? Tie rods, hard steering, not a very good riding quad, etc. Thanks guys[/b]
That's a great price for an '07 750i. I paid that for my 650SRA.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have both bikes and the 800 is a beast but pricey. But got a great deal on a pair of 800's $8500.each. ... And paid $7299. for the Brute. Love Both Bikes but
Is the Can-Am worth the extra $1200. clams........YES
Harold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts