June 4th and 5th, Sabine ATV Park-- - Kawasaki Brute Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old May 18th, 2011, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

June 4th and 5th, Sabine ATV Park--

Guys, me and some buddies are gonna try to get a few people together to head down to Burkeville Tx, to Sabine ATV park to do a little riding, and wanted to see who all wanted to come along? Should be a good time just riding with friends

'08 750i Brute / Lime Green / Big Gun f/s exhaust / 2" HL lift / 27" Swamplite / 14" ITP Wheels / Warn Winch ..... Plenty more to follow!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old May 19th, 2011, 11:13 PM

Dang bro. I'm working nights that weekend. I'm off Memorial weekend and thinking about a ride over on the river by gurdon. Keep posting all riding and we'll hook up again for sure..

Go Big or stay Home!
05 750 Brute Force, Frt. and Rear baskets, Gun Scabard, 08 dry box upgrade, K&N air filter, VX-3000 Viper winch, pass. pad, 27" swamplites all around, ss108 wheels, skid pkg and frt bumper, Dynatek CDI and Maroon Primary clutch spring, HighLifter HD Springs on the rear from SS ATV along with their stainless custom floor board protectors, HD tie rod ends and HD stainless tie rods from ATV Trick Stuff, Mudlid breather from EHS racing, TwinAir Powerflow Kit and More to come!!!
post #3 of 5 Old May 20th, 2011, 01:04 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slumlord View Post
Dang bro. I'm working nights that weekend. I'm off Memorial weekend and thinking about a ride over on the river by gurdon. Keep posting all riding and we'll hook up again for sure..
It's all good John, it looks like its just gonna be a few of us, and maybe a few of my other buddies around this area. I believe Cody and Larry are gonna try to come down too. There's a chance my new wheels and tires will be ordered this weekend, and possibly snorkle within a few weeks. Gotta see how the money flow is the next couple weeks lol

'08 750i Brute / Lime Green / Big Gun f/s exhaust / 2" HL lift / 27" Swamplite / 14" ITP Wheels / Warn Winch ..... Plenty more to follow!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old May 20th, 2011, 05:34 PM

Yeah, I hear ya. I been steady workin on dressin up my hummer since I got it and still not through. Done a lot but still got a few things left to do. Winch and brush gaurd are next. Got plans to build my own brush gaurd/winch mount but haven't had much time to fool with it lately.

Go Big or stay Home!
05 750 Brute Force, Frt. and Rear baskets, Gun Scabard, 08 dry box upgrade, K&N air filter, VX-3000 Viper winch, pass. pad, 27" swamplites all around, ss108 wheels, skid pkg and frt bumper, Dynatek CDI and Maroon Primary clutch spring, HighLifter HD Springs on the rear from SS ATV along with their stainless custom floor board protectors, HD tie rod ends and HD stainless tie rods from ATV Trick Stuff, Mudlid breather from EHS racing, TwinAir Powerflow Kit and More to come!!!
post #5 of 5 Old May 20th, 2011, 06:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slumlord View Post
Yeah, I hear ya. I been steady workin on dressin up my hummer since I got it and still not through. Done a lot but still got a few things left to do. Winch and brush gaurd are next. Got plans to build my own brush gaurd/winch mount but haven't had much time to fool with it lately.
Thats gonna look great once you get it going. What do you do for work, I didn't get around to asking you this past weekend.
Called to order my new wheels and tires for my Brute when I got off this afternoon and the place had already closed, so hopefully I can tomorrow.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki Brute Forum > Riding & Racing > Southern Zone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Brute Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode