Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

REVIEW: FULL MUZZY

5K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  GEARSLAYER 
#1 ·
REVIEW: FULL MUZZY ON A 2005 BF750

Just installed my new MUZZY full exhaust and I would have to say its really the best sounding exhaust that I have heard. It's hard to tell how much it gives me for performance but I believe that there is a diffrence. With the full MUZZY, clutch kit, and my CDI, I can hang with AdirondackMan's Prairie 650 pretty well that is pretty fast. I am jetted a little lean and I am going to rejet this week. When I take my spark arrestor out, it pops from being lean...not to much but still there. I figure once she is tuned its really going to be a force to reckon with. It was a chore to keep the front end down in the 2-3 races I had toady with AdirondackMan. I just couldn't launch...hopefully I get it down pat.

Here's a pic from the MUZZY site...not my actual. Will edit later.

I will give more review as I get more seat time in.

MUZZY is a new sponsor here, so give them a looks see.

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats on installing (IMO) the best exhaust for our Brutes. Once you get through the headache of jetting, you will be thrilled and thrilling to watch.

You will probably need to run 4WD and take your rear driveshaft off in order to keep the front down during launch.

#3 ·
Muzzys sounds

Here I did a little test for you guys I did sound clips of the exhaust.
1.Quiet Core and Sparkarrestor
2.Quiet Core
3.Nothing

I think it sounds the best with #2 but by far this the best sounding exhaust out there.
Plus they are a sponsor so lets support them.
Pics coming soon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.