Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

ATV-TV's (Doug's) final Report on the BF 750

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Obnoxious 
#1 ·
Here's Doug's final report on the Brute Force 750. I think he really liked it :)

#2 ·
Great review! He really picked apart some of the earlier models so Im glad to hear hes finally fully impressed with the new machine. He aint lying on the gas consumption, not sure how the older models are but this thing really drinks it. A guy on the trails said I could drill holes in the gas tank insert and get another half a gallon, anyone done that??

#4 ·
NMK- yep, he's always been fond of the Brute and I think we all agree with his assessment of the Brute.

lil2much- I just pulled mine out and cut it off. now I fill to damn near the top of the tank.
I drilled holes in mine and did it for years but..it let my tank vent check valve stay wet all the time and one time it let it dry out the orange rubber disk stuck down and sealed-off. Almost 30 bucks for a new one...so I don't fill it to the top anymore. It just wasn't worth the extra 6 miles of fuel it gave me. Besides, I carry two 1-gal flats anyway.

As far as gas millage....we all know power takes CCs and fuel to make power. For what you get from a Brute..it's worth it...IMO.. :) My old 06 can get as much as 14 and as little as 8 mpg. I think SWBF900 gets between 18 and 24 with his 2012.

#3 ·
NMK- yep, he's always been fond of the Brute and I think we all agree with his assessment of the Brute.

lil2much- I just pulled mine out and cut it off. now I fill to damn near the top of the tank.

#6 ·
Anywhere from 60 - 68 miles per tank without letting it die from lack of fuel. When I get close to 60 miles, then I'm sweating it out - Gotta get some fuel. I removed the fuel catch bottle ( 16 ozs bottle ) from my quad that I use to use - it collected quite a good bit of carb fuel overflow during any ride - would have to drain into gas tank like three or four times in 60 miles. kind of got to be a hassle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.