Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

Which is better for mudding brute force 650 or 650i

6K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  NMKAWIERIDER 
#1 ·
I'm maybe looking in to buying a brute force 650. But I don't now if a 650 or a 650i would be better in the mud.

#3 ·
Both great machines, but the 650i gets the nod. Radiator relocate, tires, and clutching will be the big things to do if you are looking at serious mudding.

#6 ·
Depends SRA bikes can only gain clearance with taller tires a lift will only raise the body not the rear diff
IRS bikes will gain clearance with lift an tires

#8 ·
....you would loose ground clearance with the SRA but you could also add axle paddles

#10 · (Edited)
This is mine with different shocks 29.5 outlaws an no lift

#13 ·
Raptor shocks nothing else

#15 ·
The ones I got are off eBay for 120$ a pair but theres a guy at chrislivengood.com that takes them an does a tear down an service on them for a good price the shocks are good but the Assembly is not that good -- low fluid. Not enough pressure or no pressure he also sells the shocks from his site cheaper than eBay check it out .I did all the stuff he does to mine after I found his web site (wish I had seen it from the start)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.