Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

09 brute clutch kit

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jamiec17 
#1 ·
I finally made up my mind on tires for my brute, I'm going to run 27-9-12 and 27-11-12 itp mega mayhems should I get a clutch kit for these size tires. brute is all stock except for itp ss112 12" rims and 2500 lb superwinch. also should I upgrade my axles I was thinking if I do up the axles I'm leaning towards titan axle as gorillas are to expensive for me.

#2 ·
I finally made up my mind on tires for my brute, I'm going to run 27-9-12 and 27-11-12 itp mega mayhems should I get a clutch kit for these size tires. brute is all stock except for itp ss112 12" rims and 2500 lb superwinch. also should I upgrade my axles I was thinking if I do up the axles I'm leaning towards titan axle as gorillas are to expensive for me.
Axles will be OK. Some will say no clutch work is necessary but I will say..you will want to go up at least one with the secondary...say..Almond. Then either stay with the stock primary or go to either the pink or maroon primary..no more.

#3 ·
finally got it

finally got my first atv and it's the 09 brute 750, all I can say is wow the little test run at the dealer didn't do it justice when I got it home I opened her up and I was like dam this has got some snot needless to say I'm impressed at the power it has for a heavy utility quad. stop
ping on the other hand is another story my brakes work great but don't think the tires that came on are that good lol they are Dunlop kt 191 in front and Dunlop kt 195 rears brute stock size tires. anyway I'm happy with it. after tires I get new clutch spring upgrade and msd ignition I like to keep the stock exhaust as I am a hunter and don't want to spook whitetail when I head in to the woods[ but the big gun might be ok for it to but never heard one in person QUOTE=NMKAWIERIDER;146379]Axles will be OK. Some will say no clutch work is necessary but I will say..you will want to go up at least one with the secondary...say..Almond. Then either stay with the stock primary or go to either the pink or maroon primary..no more.[/QUOTE]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.