Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

6" Gorilla lift

13K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Mudskipper 
#1 ·
I have talked to a few people that have been happy with theirs, but I wasn't.  Nothing fit correctly.  I called Gorilla and talked to them about it and they said I could send it back for a refund, so I did.  A month after them receiving it back, a phone call, and having to e-mail them the tracking numbers to show that they did receive it, they finally said they credited my card.

See less See more
#4 ·
<div class='quotetop'></div>
Toe out, no.  I didn't bother going as far as setting the alignment.  It caused the bad camber.  \ /  <that[/b]
Oh Man! Atleast you got your money back. I can't believe nothing fit right. I bet you were Pissed.

#5 ·
That I was.  I ended up with the CATVOS 8" which I love!  Only problem was, the Gorilla axles!  Every one of the boots leaked.  I could hear air going in and out when I squeezed them so I just sealed them up with silicone.  After I got it all put together, I noticed that the front inner boots were clamped too far down on the axle bars and kept pulling them out of the front diff.  I had to take the bands off, slide them up a bit, and put hose clamps on.  I'm not trying to slam Gorilla, just letting others know about my experience and their quality!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.