Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

New kawisaki sxs

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  NMKAWIERIDER 
#1 ·
Well it's been announced that the the new 2020 kawi sport sxs has a 999cc 112hp naturally aspirated motor with a cvt still don't know if it's a Vtwin or inline triple. Maybe there's hope for a new brute 1000 after all.....

#3 ·
I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER.......

#4 ·
LOL, I jumped shipped b/c I got tied of waiting and was told to forget any cc increase in a New Brute.
Even though years ago Kawasaki had a planned 900cc Brute Force and a two-seater too it was dumped all because the other Japan Brands all signed a agreement not to offer any bigger cc big bore ATV's-it is just not going to happen.
I can't believe how long it has been for something like this new 1000cc sidexside to be available from Kawasaki but it is No use to me.

I need the 50" model and so far my decision to get the Arctic Cat Trail has been a 100% Fun Factor-no regrets.
:rating10:

#5 ·
The Teryx KRX 1000 is officially out. Kawi got away from the v-twin on this one and went with a new parallel twin. Said to be 112 hp. Suspension looks great. I really like the styling too. As a Kawi fan, I'm excited to see this. I know some were hoping for a turbo model, but I'm just happy to see Kawi finally step into the sport market.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.