Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

June's Sipapu Campout/Ride

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  NMKAWIERIDER 
#1 ·
Talk about some wet weather, this Spring so far has been excellent.

Makes me wonder if Sipapu will be in Snow at the higher Elevations during our June Campout.

Best get some beefier tires on the CF NMK if that is what you end up taking.

#2 ·
Talk about some wet weather, this Spring so far has been excellent.

Makes me wonder if Sipapu will be in Snow at the higher Elevations during our June Campout.

Best get some beefier tires on the CF NMK if that is what you end up taking.
This is earlier then usual so I would guess we will be in snow above 10,000 feet. Heck..its probably been snowing up there this week far as I know...lol. Don't have time to get the Moto some Reapers...have to do with what it has...or...switch with the Brute...they will fit.

If I don't take the Brute...this will be the first time sense 2006 it hasn't gone...:(

#3 ·
This is the 1st time in a good 20 years that I didn't go out camping over this Memorial Day Weekend.
From the Campers I am seeing coming back Today, they are Muddy, lol.
The past 8+ yrs the wet Springs we haven't had and most of those years the FS had Fire Restrictions in Place (No open Camp Fires), this year No Restrictions and I didn't go out. Of course if I did go out, I would be coming back like on Wednesday instead of dealing with all of the extra Traffic Today.

I believe it really comes down to just wait for our upcoming Sipapu Campout/should be a excellent Campout and during the week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.