Brute force wheel bearing grease tool - Kawasaki Brute Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old February 8th, 2020, 04:57 PM Thread Starter

Brute force wheel bearing grease tool

Does anyone know if there is a tool made to grease wheel bearings on a brute force 750? I just replaced my bearings with Kawasaki bearings last year (200 miles or so ago), didnt notice any play then. I replaced my rear knuckle bushings and when I put everything back together I noticed it. It's a very small amount of play in both rear wheels. Just checking to see if that tool is out there, and if that play is normal. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old February 8th, 2020, 07:02 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by csully86 View Post
Does anyone know if there is a tool made to grease wheel bearings on a brute force 750? I just replaced my bearings with Kawasaki bearings last year (200 miles or so ago), didnt notice any play then. I replaced my rear knuckle bushings and when I put everything back together I noticed it. It's a very small amount of play in both rear wheels. Just checking to see if that tool is out there, and if that play is normal. Thanks!
First, play isn't normal and if they were OEM bearings you paid almost 60 bucks each for them and should last a very long time...I would be pissed as they are the best you can get so I would be talking to them about replacements. Second, yes, there are greasers for the Brutes. Here's one of many:

https://www.ebay.com/i/283453174808?...iABEgIT8vD_BwE

15 Z Force 800 EFI
06 BF 750 (SOLD)

My Videos On You Tube
post #3 of 3 Old February 8th, 2020, 08:02 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMKAWIERIDER View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by csully86 View Post
First, play isn't normal and if they were OEM bearings you paid almost 60 bucks each for them and should last a very long time...I would be pissed as they are the best you can get so I would be talking to them about replacements. Second, yes, there are greasers for the Brutes. Here's one of many:

https://www.ebay.com/i/283453174808?...iABEgIT8vD_BwE
Yes I am pretty pissed, but I ordered them new off of ebay so there's nothing I can do about that I'm sure. I'm hoping I can get a greasing tool and pack them and hope for the best. If not I'll be replacing them again I guess. Thanks for your help!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki Brute Forum > General Forums > General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Brute Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode