What size wheels/tires do these look like? - Kawasaki Brute Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:08 AM Thread Starter

What size wheels/tires do these look like?

Im looking at new wheels and tires for my 09 brute. I like the looks of this size, any idea what size they are? Any guesses on make/ model of tire and wheel? Also as a side note, I would like to upgrade to the little storage cubbies on the front fenders, where can I find those and what are they called? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:41 AM

14' wheels for sure. Look lke at least 26" tire, maybe 27". They can vary by brand anway. Not sure on brands.

As for the fender storage, you should be able to go to any online parts lookups (ron ayers has one), and look up the part number. Then you can search the part number for the best price. That particular one, is for sure on my 11 BF. The opposite side has the open pocket with rubber net.

2011 Brute Force 750
Warn 2500lb.Winch
Warn Front Bumper (CRAP Design)
Homemade HDPE Skids
Kenda Bearclaw HTR 26x9/11-12
Remington 8 Point Wheels
ODI Grips
Powermadd Handguards w/ Mirrors
EZ Steer EPS Kit
60" Eagle Front Mount County Plow
HMF Swamp Series Slip-On
MSD Charge FI with EHS Mudder Intake
VFJ 1/4 Springs
post #3 of 5 Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:04 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashoba View Post
As for the fender storage, you should be able to go to any online parts lookups (ron ayers has one), and look up the part number. Then you can search the part number for the best price. That particular one, is for sure on my 11 BF. The opposite side has the open pocket with rubber net.
And remember, the 2005-2007s rack is different then the 2008+s so you will either cut the lower loops out or get the newer rack with the pocket.

I personally think those tires are 28s on 14" MSA or STI. Tires looks like a BH or a knockoff.

15 Z Force 800 EFI
06 BF 750 (SOLD)

My Videos On You Tube
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old August 23rd, 2018, 05:37 PM

Those look like Sedona Ripsaw tires and Raceline wheels. I've got the same wheel in a 12", but an older version that had 2 accents per spoke instead of 1.
post #5 of 5 Old September 27th, 2018, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richiemfmead View Post
Im looking at new wheels and tires for my 09 brute. I like the looks of this size, any idea what size they are? Any guesses on make/ model of tire and wheel? Also as a side note, I would like to upgrade to the little storage cubbies on the front fenders, where can I find those and what are they called? Thanks in advance.
A friend let one of her friends ride her 07 Brute - he wrecked it (panic and whiskey throttle, even though he owns ATVs) so I ended up helping find the replacement parts for cheap. She built it back up using a lot of used parts off eBay.
Mostly front end stuff, no engine or frame damage thankfully.

I bought the left side storage pocket used off eBay for $15. Had to saw part of the front rack off to use it but it fits and works better than 2 net pockets. Can't beat that. Pretty nice that even with minor aesthetic changes from 06 onward that most of the parts will still work.

Ole brute took a beating and keeps on trucking 🙂

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki Brute Forum > Brute Forums > Brute Tire & Wheel Combos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Brute Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode