Pure utility? - Kawasaki Brute Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old July 22nd, 2019, 01:14 PM Thread Starter

Pure utility?

Hello Brutes, I’d appreciate your opinions in helping me make up my mind. I own a 2016 Brute with only 400kms on it, mint. I bought my brute thinking I was going to do big mileage trail riding but my priorities have changed and I now need my quad for 99% pure work. Hauling firewood, pulling trailers & farm implements. Are the newer Brute Forces a reliable/durable farm tool or should I be thinking about trading for a Honda Foreman? Any advice is appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old July 22nd, 2019, 02:08 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.xtx175 View Post
Hello Brutes, Id appreciate your opinions in helping me make up my mind. I own a 2016 Brute with only 400kms on it, mint. I bought my brute thinking I was going to do big mileage trail riding but my priorities have changed and I now need my quad for 99% pure work. Hauling firewood, pulling trailers & farm implements. Are the newer Brute Forces a reliable/durable farm tool or should I be thinking about trading for a Honda Foreman? Any advice is appreciated.
A little known fact is that the Brute Force, no matter what year, is and has always been one of the most capable and dependable work quads ever built. It was built with the HP and torque to out-do most any other on the market. It's just people buy them for the fun factor more but out here many ranchers only run Brute forces for many jobs even herding cattle. Keep your 2016...she's as good as they get. But do maintain it well.

15 Z Force 800 EFI
06 BF 750 (SOLD)

My Videos On You Tube
post #3 of 4 Old July 22nd, 2019, 08:21 PM
Vjm

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMKAWIERIDER View Post
A little known fact is that the Brute Force, no matter what year, is and has always been one of the most capable and dependable work quads ever built. It was built with the HP and torque to out-do most any other on the market. It's just people buy them for the fun factor more but out here many ranchers only run Brute forces for many jobs even herding cattle. Keep your 2016...she's as good as they get. But do maintain it well.
I wholeheartedly agree.

I use my 2005 750 Brute constantly on my small farm. I use it to pull my utility trailer when cleaning my pasture (be sure to load balance it well). I drag branches, use it to run fence. I use a Kolpin 2" receiver.

There are places on my property so swampy that only the Brute can reach them.

I have a boom sprayer, spreader, drag harrow, etc., all for my Brute.

If it doesn't already have it, add a winch and light bar, and there's very little it can't do.

VJM

05 750i (Camo)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old July 22nd, 2019, 10:47 PM Thread Starter

Thank you! This is exactly the feedback I need to hear. I love my brute and just needed the reassurance that it is built as tough as it looks and feels. With 400kms it’s barely broken in. Only the excessive heat on the legs and thirsty fuel consumption are its weak points in my opinion, anyone feel the same or am I looking to find problems that aren’t there???

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki Brute Forum > Brute Forums > Brute Talk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Brute Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode