Need help from somebody with Dynatek O2 delete - Kawasaki Brute Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old June 20th, 2018, 05:28 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Need help from somebody with Dynatek O2 delete

Hi guys I'm in crucial need of help from somebody with a 15-18 BF 750 running a Dynatek Fusion or PC5 with the O2 Delete.

My O2 Delete was bad from the get go and I only figured it out recently.. The delete is just a plug cap with 2 resisters that plug into where your O2 Sensor use to be, that sends a set of values to the Programmer that the programmer is expecting. I have 1 bad resister causing a rich condition and the resister has sort of burnt up to the point you can't read the bands to know what it originally was.

Dynatek will not send me one. they will not tell me the specs. they will not even SELL me one!!! They say I have to buy the entire programmer to get this $25 part.

So I'm hoping somebody could just go take a quick peek at your plug and measure the resistance and report back? 1 resister should read about 45K ohm, and the other I believe much lower... like between 8 and 400 ohms... possibly.

any help would be very much appreciated! And possibly good to know for yourself before yours dies like mine did and you can't get a new one...

2015 Brute force 750 EPS
2000 Kodiak 400 Ultramatic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki Brute Forum > Brute Forums > Brute Engine & Drivetrain

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Brute Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode