Any Riders From Ontario Canada?? - Page 2 - Kawasaki Brute Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 27 Old October 19th, 2009, 11:56 PM

U know there is always a motive! U should have seen the chicks at this thing. I had four different ones come up and want to ride in the Hummer while I was pullin folks out slingin mud. I wish I had taken some pics. I met one that wants me to take her huntin.... Yep, that's me, MR NICE GUY!! I'll send pics....

Go Big or stay Home!
05 750 Brute Force, Frt. and Rear baskets, Gun Scabard, 08 dry box upgrade, K&N air filter, VX-3000 Viper winch, pass. pad, 27" swamplites all around, ss108 wheels, skid pkg and frt bumper, Dynatek CDI and Maroon Primary clutch spring, HighLifter HD Springs on the rear from SS ATV along with their stainless custom floor board protectors, HD tie rod ends and HD stainless tie rods from ATV Trick Stuff, Mudlid breather from EHS racing, TwinAir Powerflow Kit and More to come!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 27 Old December 28th, 2009, 07:13 PM

roryqueale...to get back to your original question, I'm in Barrie, Ontario. What part of Ontario do you live in?
post #13 of 27 Old January 23rd, 2010, 10:30 AM

Im in St.Catharines Onatario

2007 candythunder blue 750
dyna tech cdi / jet kit / k&n air filter with outter wear / super trap mud slinger exhaust /aluminum products full skid plates / kimpex front and rear bumpers / rear fender guards / quadrax 1.5 lift kit / fully snorkled and vent lines to pod /water temp gauge / skull shifter / 30 inch mud lites on itp type 7 rims / 27 inch big horns on itp ss 108 rims / kawasaki head light guards / shock covers / home made floorboard protectors / home made rad protector / reverse light
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 27 Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:14 PM

Garage
All you guys have some of the best country in the world to ride in up there. Wish I could ride with you sometime.

15 Z Force 800 EFI
06 BF 750 (SOLD)

My Videos On You Tube
post #15 of 27 Old April 14th, 2010, 10:02 PM

Burlington Ontario here....
The Following User Says Thank You to canadianedge For This Useful Post:
eljunimiiemi (November 11th, 2012)
post #16 of 27 Old May 23rd, 2010, 09:37 AM

New guy from Windsor Ontario Canada.
The Following User Says Thank You to randycj7 For This Useful Post:
post #17 of 27 Old May 23rd, 2010, 12:32 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by randycj7 View Post
New guy from Windsor Ontario Canada.
Welcome to the site!!

15 Z Force 800 EFI
06 BF 750 (SOLD)

My Videos On You Tube
The Following User Says Thank You to NMKAWIERIDER For This Useful Post:
post #18 of 27 Old May 25th, 2010, 06:38 PM

Well, I live in the Ottawa area, but I just got back from riding from near Elliot Lake, Ontario for the May long weekend. Long drive but well worth it. No mishap this time though. Was able to wipe my azz this time, and I didn't bail the bike. Another guy did on the same spot I did last year, sprained his wrist real good on a yamaha timber wolf, lol. I didnt think they had enough spunk to actually get air.

15 atv's 2 dirt bikes and 25 guys raising havoc and having a good time.
The Following User Says Thank You to ATVOttawa For This Useful Post:
post #19 of 27 Old May 25th, 2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slumlord View Post
All u guys need to move to Arkansas, we ride and go where we want, shoot and eat what we want and drink till we drop. Long as we don't drink and drive your pretty good to go here. I went to MuleGate yesterday for the SAU ballgame and its been raining all week. Got toasted and ate till I couldn't stand it. Grills going at every frat and Sor site. The mud was unbeliable. Got ready to try to drive home after the game and people were stuck everywhere. I pulled over 20 vehicels out of the mud with my Hummer before I could leave, one of them was a campus cop. F-250 4x4 buried up to the axles, Z71 chevy, Avalanch, and 2 jeeps. Everybody was much impressed with the H3 on 35's. I put it in 4wd low, first gear and just drug em all out. The F-250 almost got me stuck, He was a load, I sunk down pretty good and manged to get loose from him and get out, then backed up with a longer tow strap and snapped him three or four times pretty good and out he came... I was sobered up by the time I got to go home, but muddy as hell. Spent three hours cleaning up the H3 this morning. and left a hell-a-mess in the car wash bay....
Gotta luv a hummer! My wife has an H3 on 33"s with a rear locker. It may be the best vehicle I've ever seen in mud and snow. Although I did have to replace the transmission at 70,000 miles.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

2017 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NORTH STAR HVAC edition (Velocity Blue) 3" SATV lift, 28" STI Chicanes on MSA Beadlocks, 5000lb Viper Max winch, SATV rear Roll Bar, SATV rear Bumper, 13.25 LED front light bar, 4" LED rear light cubes, horn, In-dash garage opener.

2010 750i Brute (CAMO)
26"Big Horns on ITP 312's, Viper Max 4000lb winch, Kawi rack extentions, Voyager GPS/gauges, Rogue grips, EPI Pink primary-Almond secondary

SOLD -'08 750i Brute (TEAM GREEN)
The Following User Says Thank You to Coolwizard For This Useful Post:
post #20 of 27 Old October 18th, 2011, 01:37 PM
17A

I live close to Napanee. We ride the Cloyne trails almost every week. Just came back to Kawasaki after 4 1/2 years on Outlanders. There are thousands of pictures of our rides divided by year in My Photo link at the bottom and on You Tube search my channell - My17A for over 200 video's.
I'm picking up the new BF on Friday and Saturday we're hittin the trails. Anyone wants to join us - Hunt Road in Cloyne @0900hrs.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki Brute Forum > Riding & Racing > Around the World

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Brute Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode