Total Threads: 8,238
Total Posts: 67,979

You don't appear to be registered. Click here to register
Search the forums:

Kawasaki Brute Forum » General Forums » Reviews » EZ-Steer EPS for the Brute

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #1

Default EZ-Steer EPS for the Brute

Rode it a few hours yeterday. Loved it. This is what all older IRS Brutes needed.

Here's a..rather lengthy video review. Sorry. Cut 2.5 hours down to like 15 minutes. Kick it up to HD.

EZ Steer on Brute Test - YouTube
EZ-Steer EPS | Elka Stage-3 Shocks | Dynatek CDI |UNIfilter Filter | Catch Can | Perma-Cool Oil Cooler | Diamond "G" Tie Rods w/Moose Ends | Energy Swaybar Bushings | OMI Stem Bushing | Ricochet Skid Plates | HL Bumper | Direction2 Overfenders | 26" Grim Reapers on 14" SS112s | 2012 Seat | 2013 A-Arms & Bushings| Shorai Battery | ROX Riser & guards | Tons More Stuff!

NMKAWIERIDER is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NMKAWIERIDER For This Useful Post:
BlackBeast (March 15th, 2013), brute_05 (April 15th, 2013)
Old March 14th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #2

Fun, fun, fun. Sounds like you're hooked on EPS! Try a non-EPS Brute in a couple of months - you won't be able to stand it.

One thing that worries me is riders with less experience tend to get lulled into relaxing their grip and even one-handed steering - very dangerous. It doesn't bump steer very often, but it will eventually and if you don't have a sollid grip, you'll be very sorry.
2012 Camo & 2012 SE BF 750, 2011 Teryx2 Sport - Ricochet skids & a-arm guards, TTO temp gauge, Teryx EZ-Steer EPS, 26x12 Ceros, 26x12 Bearclaw HTR, 26x12 Tusk Trilobite HD, 25.5x12 Pitbull Rocker, 26x12 Pitbull Growler, 3500 lb winches, Works G & Elka stage 1 shocks
OverTheHill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTheHill View Post
Fun, fun, fun. Sounds like you're hooked on EPS! Try a non-EPS Brute in a couple of months - you won't be able to stand it.

One thing that worries me is riders with less experience tend to get lulled into relaxing their grip and even one-handed steering - very dangerous. It doesn't bump steer very often, but it will eventually and if you don't have a sollid grip, you'll be very sorry.
Oh, I know...trust me. Even with the stabilizer you wouldn't want to ride one-handed.
EZ-Steer EPS | Elka Stage-3 Shocks | Dynatek CDI |UNIfilter Filter | Catch Can | Perma-Cool Oil Cooler | Diamond "G" Tie Rods w/Moose Ends | Energy Swaybar Bushings | OMI Stem Bushing | Ricochet Skid Plates | HL Bumper | Direction2 Overfenders | 26" Grim Reapers on 14" SS112s | 2012 Seat | 2013 A-Arms & Bushings| Shorai Battery | ROX Riser & guards | Tons More Stuff!

Old March 14th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #4

Well done video
That was a good review of the ez steer.
05 Polaris XC 800 SP
riderX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #5

I forgot to mention that my arms and shoulders had ZERO stress..or pain..

Old March 14th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #6

Nice Vid Report, looks like the EZ-steer is a Winner, I bet they sell a ton of them after your Video gets out. Too bad there aren't any good rough rocky sections like in the Jemez Mountains to see how well it does w/rocks, you know a few of the trails I mean.
50mph is all you did but that terrain was flying by, looked like a great afternoon for a test ride and almost had the entire area to yourself..
TERYX LED Headlites~ELKA STAGE 3 Shocks~Direction2 Overfender's~14" Grim Reapers/ITP ss 216~Aluminum Products A-Arm Guards~RICOCHET Belly Skid plate/Under footwell Skids~QuadBoss HD Tie-rods/Ends~Kimpex Rear Truck~Kolpin Jr fuel Packs~Kawasaki Right Front Fender Bag/Handlebar Storage Bag/Rear Fender Bag~Ramsey Winch~TrailTech Voyager GPS~WARN Front Bumper~PowerMadds~ContourHD Helmet Cam.
SWBF900 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWBF900 View Post
Nice Vid Report, looks like the EZ-steer is a Winner, I bet they sell a ton of them after your Video gets out. Too bad there aren't any good rough rocky sections like in the Jemez Mountains to see how well it does w/rocks, you know a few of the trails I mean.
50mph is all you did but that terrain was flying by, looked like a great afternoon for a test ride and almost had the entire area to yourself..

Yeah...I know the trail you speak of in Jemez...It made my brother on his Grizz cry uncle...Dave and I with the new Elkas hardly noticed it. Can't wait to take it up there...and Sipapu.

You are going to love it SWBF.

Old March 15th, 2013, 06:46 AM   #8

great video, i like mine more everytime i ride it
06 650i, 29.5 skinny laws,warn 3000 winch,relocated rad,oil cooler,oil press ,water temp,an oil temp gauges, fst 85mm 11.5 to 1,fst stage2 cams,dynafs ing,head porting,front mounted reciver hitch(works well moving trailers) full hmf exhaust .rmax manual 4wd, ez steer
rmax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmax View Post
great video, i like mine more everytime i ride it
Thanks. Hard to do a video on something like this...but its sure fun trying...lol

Old March 15th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #10

Thanks NM, good review!

I called SuperATV and spoke with Corey? I think it was a couple days ago, I'm trying to talk my boss into buying an EPS for his Razr with me but he's a little concerned (and maybe rightfully so) about mud and water wreaking havoc on the system.

I see you've got a nice dry terrain out there to ride, anyone have any time/experience in a wetter/muddier environment with one of these EPS systems? My BF needs PS bad, but I'd of course want it to be consistent and reliable, not affected by the elements
BlackBeast is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki Brute Forum » General Forums » Reviews

Search tags for this page

750 brute force ez steer

ez steer brute force

ez steer brute force review

ez steer eps

ez steer power sportsman review
ez-steer 650 brute force
ezsteer for sportsman review
kawasaki brute force ez steer reviews
problems with ez steer brute force
renegade ez steer review
superatv ezsteer brute force 750
superatv power steering reviews
Click on a term to search for related topics.