Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 9,099
Total Threads: 8,250
Total Posts: 68,036

You don't appear to be registered. Click here to register
Search the forums:
Old October 4th, 2011, 06:24 PM   #1

Default Highlifter bumpers!!!

Hey guys im thinking pretty heavily about either getting the highlifter bumper or the eagle eye HID kit next. Anyway can you guys post up some pictures of the highlifters installed on your brutes? The bumpers look awesome just curious to see how they look installed! Thanks again.
Old October 4th, 2011, 09:25 PM   #2

I have the HL mill finish. Here are some pics when it was new .

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
EZ-Steer EPS | Elka Stage-3 Shocks | Dynatek CDI |UNIfilter Filter | Catch Can | Perma-Cool Oil Cooler | Diamond "G" Tie Rods w/Moose Ends | Energy Swaybar Bushings | OMI Stem Bushing | Ricochet Skid Plates | HL Bumper | Direction2 Overfenders | 26" Grim Reapers on 14" SS112s | 2012 Seat | 2013 A-Arms & Bushings| Shorai Battery | ROX Riser & guards | Tons More Stuff!

NMKAWIERIDER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2011, 01:15 AM   #3

That looks really good man. How hard was it to install? I woul probably coat mine black if I bought one just to keep the darker theme of the quad going.
Old October 5th, 2011, 07:40 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by billbros View Post
That looks really good man. How hard was it to install? I woul probably coat mine black if I bought one just to keep the darker theme of the quad going.
Easy. Like four bolts.
EZ-Steer EPS | Elka Stage-3 Shocks | Dynatek CDI |UNIfilter Filter | Catch Can | Perma-Cool Oil Cooler | Diamond "G" Tie Rods w/Moose Ends | Energy Swaybar Bushings | OMI Stem Bushing | Ricochet Skid Plates | HL Bumper | Direction2 Overfenders | 26" Grim Reapers on 14" SS112s | 2012 Seat | 2013 A-Arms & Bushings| Shorai Battery | ROX Riser & guards | Tons More Stuff!

Old October 5th, 2011, 04:06 PM   #5

I got the diamond plate (powdercoated black) version of the same bumper with a skid package. Here's a pic when I got it all in and one of it on.
Attached Thumbnails
Highlifter bumpers!!!-7pc-skid-pkg-plus-bumper.jpg   Highlifter bumpers!!!-close-up-new-bumper.jpg  
05 750 Brute Force, Frt. and Rear baskets, Gun Scabard, 08 dry box upgrade, K&N air filter, VX-3000 Viper winch, pass. pad, 27" swamplites all around, ss108 wheels, skid pkg and frt bumper, Dynatek CDI and Maroon Primary clutch spring, HighLifter HD Springs on the rear from SS ATV along with their stainless custom floor board protectors, HD tie rod ends and HD stainless tie rods from ATV Trick Stuff, Mudlid breather from EHS racing, TwinAir Powerflow Kit and More to come!!!
Slumlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2011, 04:30 PM   #6

I think I like that dark look better. Hmm...Maybe I'll line-X mine.

Old October 5th, 2011, 05:59 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slumlord View Post
I got the diamond plate (powdercoated black) version of the same bumper with a skid package. Here's a pic when I got it all in and one of it on.
That looks nice, really like the Black look..
TERYX LED Headlites~ELKA STAGE 3 Shocks~Direction2 Overfender's~14" Grim Reapers/ITP ss 216~Aluminum Products A-Arm Guards~RICOCHET Belly Skid plate/Under footwell Skids~QuadBoss HD Tie-rods/Ends~Kimpex Rear Truck~Kolpin Jr fuel Packs~Kawasaki Right Front Fender Bag/Handlebar Storage Bag/Rear Fender Bag~Ramsey Winch~TrailTech Voyager GPS~WARN Front Bumper~PowerMadds~ContourHD Helmet Cam.
SWBF900 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #8

Yeah I'm thinking the black will look awesome as seen above hah. I have the dark red or maroon colored brute with black wheels so I think the black will look alot better.
Old October 6th, 2011, 11:40 AM   #9

The Powder coat has really held up well except where I hit a tree sliding around a corner and bent one side of it back about 2 inches... Good thing I wuz drunk or I'd been madder than all get out...
05 750 Brute Force, Frt. and Rear baskets, Gun Scabard, 08 dry box upgrade, K&N air filter, VX-3000 Viper winch, pass. pad, 27" swamplites all around, ss108 wheels, skid pkg and frt bumper, Dynatek CDI and Maroon Primary clutch spring, HighLifter HD Springs on the rear from SS ATV along with their stainless custom floor board protectors, HD tie rod ends and HD stainless tie rods from ATV Trick Stuff, Mudlid breather from EHS racing, TwinAir Powerflow Kit and More to come!!!
Slumlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2011, 08:52 AM   #10

i like the p coat look as well, not much into shinny stuff
06 650i, 29.5 skinny laws,warn 3000 winch,relocated rad,oil cooler,oil press ,water temp,an oil temp gauges, fst 85mm 11.5 to 1,fst stage2 cams,dynafs ing,head porting,front mounted reciver hitch(works well moving trailers) full hmf exhaust .rmax manual 4wd, ez steer
rmax is online now   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki Brute Forum » Brute Forums » Brute Talk

Search tags for this page
2008 brute force high lifter bumper
2012 brute force 750 highlifter bumper
brute force 750 custom bumper
brute force 750 highlifter bumper
brute force bumper

custom brute force bumper

custom brute force bumpers

high lifter forum

highlifter brute force bumper

highlifter bumpers

highlifter forums

how to install a highlifter lift on a 2008 brute force

Click on a term to search for related topics.